NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert for Aug. 26
A Forster’s tern and a whimbrel were seen in Hampton Harbor on Aug. 24.
Two immature little blue herons were seen in Philbrick Marsh from Route 1A near the boundary between North Hampton and Rye on Aug. 24.
Seven white-rumped sandpipers were seen in Hampton Harbor on Aug. 24.
A peregrine falcon was seen in Ashland on Aug. 25, one was seen at Long Pond in Benton on the 25th, and two were seen in Hampton Harbor on the 24th.
A yellow-bellied flycatcher and a laughing gull were seen at Odiorne Point State Park in Rye on Aug. 24.
Six olive-sided flycatchers were reported from Randolph on Aug. 21, one was seen in Rumney on the 22nd, one was seen in Sandwich on the 21 and two were seen in Sandwich on the 23rd.Migrating common nighthawks were reported from numerous locations throughout the state during the past week.
This information is also available by phone recording: call 224-9909. If you have seen any interesting birds recently, you can leave a message at the end of the recording or send your sightings to the RBA via email at: email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mount Jasper work celebrated with trailhead ceremony - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future - 2
- Inaugural 'Mushtoberfest' a howling success at Jericho Mountain State Park - 0
- NH Senior News: Maple Suites in Dover hosting free seminar to look at cost of dementia care - 0
- Not-so-scary fun at Hudson's Kiwanis PumpkinFest - 0
- Woman donates cleaning services to cancer patients - 0
- Keene 'Dump Derby' participants pick up 20,000 pumpkins - 0
- Taking pride in their recovery - 0
- Route 101 In Auburn Renamed For 101st Airborne 'Screaming Eagles' - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
A sad dog story, borders and Ebola
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate