Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants
• Lonnie Davis, 53, of 58 Palm St., two counts of unlawful sale of a narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Natasha Provencal, 29, of 74.5 Chestnut St., two counts unlawful sale of narcotic drug, heroin and Suboxone. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Lewis Clark, 36, of Pine Street, four counts unlawful sale of narcotic, crack cocaine, second offense, and one count unlawful possession of narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Christopher Hayes, 31, of 1 Salvail Court, three counts unlawful sale of narcotic, heroin, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Nigel Almonte, 21, of 12 Buck St., two counts unlawful sale of a narcotic, marijuana, second offense. Almonte, being held on another charge, refused bail.
Police urge anyone with information on illegal drug activity to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or go to the Nashua Police Department’s website NashuaPD.com and click on the drug hotline button.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hampstead home invasion suspect wants evidence tossed - 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 1
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 2
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 1
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man stealing wine threatens clerk of Manchester 7-Eleven with knife - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 0
- Standing up for Salvation: Ringing the bell in the cold is a tough job - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483