Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants
• Lonnie Davis, 53, of 58 Palm St., two counts of unlawful sale of a narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Natasha Provencal, 29, of 74.5 Chestnut St., two counts unlawful sale of narcotic drug, heroin and Suboxone. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Lewis Clark, 36, of Pine Street, four counts unlawful sale of narcotic, crack cocaine, second offense, and one count unlawful possession of narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Christopher Hayes, 31, of 1 Salvail Court, three counts unlawful sale of narcotic, heroin, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Nigel Almonte, 21, of 12 Buck St., two counts unlawful sale of a narcotic, marijuana, second offense. Almonte, being held on another charge, refused bail.
Police urge anyone with information on illegal drug activity to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or go to the Nashua Police Department’s website NashuaPD.com and click on the drug hotline button.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917