Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants
• Lonnie Davis, 53, of 58 Palm St., two counts of unlawful sale of a narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Natasha Provencal, 29, of 74.5 Chestnut St., two counts unlawful sale of narcotic drug, heroin and Suboxone. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Lewis Clark, 36, of Pine Street, four counts unlawful sale of narcotic, crack cocaine, second offense, and one count unlawful possession of narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Christopher Hayes, 31, of 1 Salvail Court, three counts unlawful sale of narcotic, heroin, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Nigel Almonte, 21, of 12 Buck St., two counts unlawful sale of a narcotic, marijuana, second offense. Almonte, being held on another charge, refused bail.
Police urge anyone with information on illegal drug activity to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or go to the Nashua Police Department’s website NashuaPD.com and click on the drug hotline button.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483