Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants
• Lonnie Davis, 53, of 58 Palm St., two counts of unlawful sale of a narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Natasha Provencal, 29, of 74.5 Chestnut St., two counts unlawful sale of narcotic drug, heroin and Suboxone. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Lewis Clark, 36, of Pine Street, four counts unlawful sale of narcotic, crack cocaine, second offense, and one count unlawful possession of narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Christopher Hayes, 31, of 1 Salvail Court, three counts unlawful sale of narcotic, heroin, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Nigel Almonte, 21, of 12 Buck St., two counts unlawful sale of a narcotic, marijuana, second offense. Almonte, being held on another charge, refused bail.
Police urge anyone with information on illegal drug activity to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or go to the Nashua Police Department’s website NashuaPD.com and click on the drug hotline button.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 11
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917