Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants
• Lonnie Davis, 53, of 58 Palm St., two counts of unlawful sale of a narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Natasha Provencal, 29, of 74.5 Chestnut St., two counts unlawful sale of narcotic drug, heroin and Suboxone. Bail is $50,000 cash.
• Lewis Clark, 36, of Pine Street, four counts unlawful sale of narcotic, crack cocaine, second offense, and one count unlawful possession of narcotic, cocaine, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Christopher Hayes, 31, of 1 Salvail Court, three counts unlawful sale of narcotic, heroin, second offense. Bail is $100,000 cash.
• Nigel Almonte, 21, of 12 Buck St., two counts unlawful sale of a narcotic, marijuana, second offense. Almonte, being held on another charge, refused bail.
Police urge anyone with information on illegal drug activity to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or go to the Nashua Police Department’s website NashuaPD.com and click on the drug hotline button.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917