Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun
Early Thursday morning, Soto, 21, of 7 Forge Drive, was arrested for having a gun, which a felon is barred from possessing, and on other charges.
While the vehicle was being wacthed, police said Soto reached into the vehicle and placed what appeared to be a firearm in his waistband. Officers sought to detain him, but Soto ran. He was caught off Water Street, near the Nashua River, but without the gun.
Police determined that Soto had a prior felony conviction and that the gun had been stolen during a Bedford burglary. Soto was then charged with felony receiving stolen property, felon in possession of a weapon, felony falsifying physical evidence, two misdemeanors of resisting arrest and one of resisting detention. He was being held on $50,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Circuit Court-Nashua District division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 2
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917