Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun
Early Thursday morning, Soto, 21, of 7 Forge Drive, was arrested for having a gun, which a felon is barred from possessing, and on other charges.
While the vehicle was being wacthed, police said Soto reached into the vehicle and placed what appeared to be a firearm in his waistband. Officers sought to detain him, but Soto ran. He was caught off Water Street, near the Nashua River, but without the gun.
Police determined that Soto had a prior felony conviction and that the gun had been stolen during a Bedford burglary. Soto was then charged with felony receiving stolen property, felon in possession of a weapon, felony falsifying physical evidence, two misdemeanors of resisting arrest and one of resisting detention. He was being held on $50,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Circuit Court-Nashua District division.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917