Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun
Early Thursday morning, Soto, 21, of 7 Forge Drive, was arrested for having a gun, which a felon is barred from possessing, and on other charges.
While the vehicle was being wacthed, police said Soto reached into the vehicle and placed what appeared to be a firearm in his waistband. Officers sought to detain him, but Soto ran. He was caught off Water Street, near the Nashua River, but without the gun.
Police determined that Soto had a prior felony conviction and that the gun had been stolen during a Bedford burglary. Soto was then charged with felony receiving stolen property, felon in possession of a weapon, felony falsifying physical evidence, two misdemeanors of resisting arrest and one of resisting detention. He was being held on $50,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Circuit Court-Nashua District division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917