Food Bank director gets national honor
MANCHESTER - The director of New Hampshire Food Bank has been named the 2014 National Chair of Hunger Action Month, according to a release.
"I am truly honored to represent (New Hampshire) and those in need in this prestigious national role," Mel Gosselin, executive director of the New Hampshire Food Bank, a program of Catholic Charities of New Hampshire, said in a statement.
September is Hunger Action Month, when the Feeding America nationwide network of food banks unite to urge businesses and individuals to take action in their communities, the release said.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.