Home » Opinion » Editorials
Who scares Shaheen? She wants to stop Scott Brown
No offense to other Republican candidates or their supporters, but anyone who has walked by a TV screen in the last few weeks knows that it is Scott Brown who scares her bigtime.
Sen. Shaheen isn't holding any genuine public meetings, but she is right out front with her negative attack ads (she shows people who claim not to trust a man they have never met) against Brown.
But Republican and independent voters who want Shaheen out have to ask themselves why she and liberal PACs are concentrating their increasingly desperate efforts exclusively on Scott Brown.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Obama to expand airstrikes to Syria, vows to destroy Islamic State 'wherever they exist' - 54
- Gov. Hassan orders flags to half-staff to mark 9/11 anniversary - 1
- U.S. expands attacks on Islamic State - 0
- Manchester High School West graduate completes Air Force training in San Antonio, Texas - 0
- Federal funding shortfall curtails National Guard drills - 1
- Secretary of Defense says more than 100 Americans fighting with Islamic State - 0
- Kimball Union mourns murder of alum by militant group - 3
- UPDATED: Islamic State issues video of beheading of US hostage, SITE monitoring service says - 4
- 5 from NH graduate from Air Force training; 2 with NH ties complete Army basic training - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats