Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child
A Grafton County Superior Court grand jury has indicted Thomas Barnes, of 26 Crafts Ave., on three counts of possession of child pornography and two counts of violation of privacy, on May 19, 2013.
In other indictments the grand jury handed up during its August session:
-- Edward Martin III, 28, of 10 Crawford St. in Littleton is charged with robbery, theft by unauthorized taking and simple assault for trying to haul a 55-inch television past a store employee at a Walmart in Woodsville last winter without paying, and trying to muscle past the worker.
Robbery is a Class B felony. Being charged as a habitual offender is a special felony. Simple assault and theft by unauthorized taking are Class A misdemeanors.
He’s accused of having in his possession a Traditions muzzle-loader percussion rifle on Feb. 3, 2014, in Bristol after having been convicted of possession of a controlled drug on May 11, 2010, in Belknap County Superior Court.
The vehicle Brown was driving on that date collided with a 2012 John Deere loader owned by the town of Bristol, according to the indictments, that left Brown’s front-seat passenger, Cheryl Brown with a serious personal injury, a spinal fracture.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483