Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child
A Grafton County Superior Court grand jury has indicted Thomas Barnes, of 26 Crafts Ave., on three counts of possession of child pornography and two counts of violation of privacy, on May 19, 2013.
In other indictments the grand jury handed up during its August session:
-- Edward Martin III, 28, of 10 Crawford St. in Littleton is charged with robbery, theft by unauthorized taking and simple assault for trying to haul a 55-inch television past a store employee at a Walmart in Woodsville last winter without paying, and trying to muscle past the worker.
Robbery is a Class B felony. Being charged as a habitual offender is a special felony. Simple assault and theft by unauthorized taking are Class A misdemeanors.
He’s accused of having in his possession a Traditions muzzle-loader percussion rifle on Feb. 3, 2014, in Bristol after having been convicted of possession of a controlled drug on May 11, 2010, in Belknap County Superior Court.
The vehicle Brown was driving on that date collided with a 2012 John Deere loader owned by the town of Bristol, according to the indictments, that left Brown’s front-seat passenger, Cheryl Brown with a serious personal injury, a spinal fracture.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917