Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child
A Grafton County Superior Court grand jury has indicted Thomas Barnes, of 26 Crafts Ave., on three counts of possession of child pornography and two counts of violation of privacy, on May 19, 2013.
In other indictments the grand jury handed up during its August session:
-- Edward Martin III, 28, of 10 Crawford St. in Littleton is charged with robbery, theft by unauthorized taking and simple assault for trying to haul a 55-inch television past a store employee at a Walmart in Woodsville last winter without paying, and trying to muscle past the worker.
Robbery is a Class B felony. Being charged as a habitual offender is a special felony. Simple assault and theft by unauthorized taking are Class A misdemeanors.
He’s accused of having in his possession a Traditions muzzle-loader percussion rifle on Feb. 3, 2014, in Bristol after having been convicted of possession of a controlled drug on May 11, 2010, in Belknap County Superior Court.
The vehicle Brown was driving on that date collided with a 2012 John Deere loader owned by the town of Bristol, according to the indictments, that left Brown’s front-seat passenger, Cheryl Brown with a serious personal injury, a spinal fracture.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483