Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child
A Grafton County Superior Court grand jury has indicted Thomas Barnes, of 26 Crafts Ave., on three counts of possession of child pornography and two counts of violation of privacy, on May 19, 2013.
In other indictments the grand jury handed up during its August session:
-- Edward Martin III, 28, of 10 Crawford St. in Littleton is charged with robbery, theft by unauthorized taking and simple assault for trying to haul a 55-inch television past a store employee at a Walmart in Woodsville last winter without paying, and trying to muscle past the worker.
Robbery is a Class B felony. Being charged as a habitual offender is a special felony. Simple assault and theft by unauthorized taking are Class A misdemeanors.
He’s accused of having in his possession a Traditions muzzle-loader percussion rifle on Feb. 3, 2014, in Bristol after having been convicted of possession of a controlled drug on May 11, 2010, in Belknap County Superior Court.
The vehicle Brown was driving on that date collided with a 2012 John Deere loader owned by the town of Bristol, according to the indictments, that left Brown’s front-seat passenger, Cheryl Brown with a serious personal injury, a spinal fracture.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 14
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917