Home » News » Public Safety
Motorcyclist, passenger seriously hurt in Derry crash
A motorcyclist and his female passenger suffered serious injuries in Derry Monday when their motorcycle crossed into the opposite lane and they were thrown into the windshield and hood of an oncoming car. (COURTESY)
The 70-year-old driver of the motorcycle was not wearing a helmet and suffered serious orthopedic injuries and a head injury, according to Webb. He went to Elliot Hospital in Manchester.
The driver and passenger of the car, both teenage females, went to Parkland Medical Center with minor injuries.
Derry police are investigating.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors