Council whittles list of finalists to three for Derry post
Two of the finalists were named by Council Chairman Mark Osborne: Galen Stearns, a former Windham selectmen, and Peter Kaczynski, of Rhode Island.
“Given that this is a council that strives very hard to keep its promises, we will honor our commitment to not reveal names unless we receive permission of the candidates,” Osborne said.
Residents will have an opportunity to ask finalists questions at a public forum set for Thursday from 6 to 9 p.m. at the municipal center.
Anderson was charged with lewdness and indecent exposure, both misdemeanors, in August 2013 following an incident that allegedly occurred at his house on July 11, 2013, involving DirectTV salesman Errol Flynn.
A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Sept. 12 in 10th Circuit Court in Derry.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Video: British hostage beheaded by ISIS - 14
- To remember the POW and MIA: Recognition Day ceremony in Boscawen - 0
- Goffstown High grad finishes Air Force training - 0
- JFK picture on side of Dallas tour bus draws ire, threats - 0
- Yellowstone tourist fined for crashed drone - 0
- FBI chief claims killer of Foley and Sotloff is identified - 0
- FBI says militant in beheading videos ID'd; about a dozen from U.S. have fought with militants in Syria - 0
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on Islamic State in Syria - 16
- Obama to make statement after airstrikes against Islamic State, White House official says - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw