Home » Opinion » Editorials
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
Afterward, White House spokesman Josh Ernest took to CNN to claim there was a strategy.
Our strategy is that it will take more than 24 hours to do whatever it is Obama wants to do with the Islamic State, and “the use of military force” will be only “one component” of whatever the President decides to do. Oh, good.
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen demurred until Thursday, when she wrote to Secretary of State John Kerry and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew (not to President Obama) urging them to “do everything in your power to disrupt and stop the flow of money and foreign fighters” to IS. She had nothing to say about dealing with the thousands of terrorists already on the ground in Iraq and Syria.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
- Nashua assessment tests miss the mark - 1
- St. A's board of trustees responds to criticism of graduation change - 2
- Officials proposing cutting Derry school budget by $1.4 million - 0
- St. Anselm in a stir over graduation date change - 13
- Nashua schools struggle to find more time for middle-school math - 0
- Former Gov. Lynch chosen for PSU Robert Frost award - 0
- Keene State College gets funding to further biology research - 0
- Anti-bully message on display at Pinkerton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'