Home » Opinion » Editorials
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
Afterward, White House spokesman Josh Ernest took to CNN to claim there was a strategy.
Our strategy is that it will take more than 24 hours to do whatever it is Obama wants to do with the Islamic State, and “the use of military force” will be only “one component” of whatever the President decides to do. Oh, good.
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen demurred until Thursday, when she wrote to Secretary of State John Kerry and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew (not to President Obama) urging them to “do everything in your power to disrupt and stop the flow of money and foreign fighters” to IS. She had nothing to say about dealing with the thousands of terrorists already on the ground in Iraq and Syria.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 10
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it