Home » Opinion » Editorials
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
Afterward, White House spokesman Josh Ernest took to CNN to claim there was a strategy.
Our strategy is that it will take more than 24 hours to do whatever it is Obama wants to do with the Islamic State, and “the use of military force” will be only “one component” of whatever the President decides to do. Oh, good.
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen demurred until Thursday, when she wrote to Secretary of State John Kerry and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew (not to President Obama) urging them to “do everything in your power to disrupt and stop the flow of money and foreign fighters” to IS. She had nothing to say about dealing with the thousands of terrorists already on the ground in Iraq and Syria.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 2
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 17
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters