Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
I have known and worked closely with Jim Rubens for nearly two decades, dealing with a variety of state and national political issues. Jim offers voters that very rare combination of judgment, intelligence, practicality, inventiveness, persuasive ability and an unshakable commitment to principle that makes a leader.
Jim Rubens is the only candidate running for this seat who offers a bold and concrete plan to reach long-term budget balance — without more taxes. Jim has proposed a robust and specific set of proposals to replace Obamacare, provide freedom of choice for patients and bring down the punishingly high cost of health care. Jim’s six point plan to restore vigor to our private economy includes proposals to end all energy subsidies and to sunset and revisit all regulations every ten years.
Gordon Humphrey is a former Republican U.S. senator from New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 20
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 5
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
- NH's 9/11 victims: We cannot forget - 0
- Celebrating Stark: And America, in Manchester - 0
- NH's Obamabots: Taking their cues from party bosses - 57
- Spending & voting: MayDay's wasted money - 5
- For the NH GOP: Two new stars - 13
- 9/11 memories revived: 'A quiet, unyielding anger' - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax