Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
I have known and worked closely with Jim Rubens for nearly two decades, dealing with a variety of state and national political issues. Jim offers voters that very rare combination of judgment, intelligence, practicality, inventiveness, persuasive ability and an unshakable commitment to principle that makes a leader.
Jim Rubens is the only candidate running for this seat who offers a bold and concrete plan to reach long-term budget balance — without more taxes. Jim has proposed a robust and specific set of proposals to replace Obamacare, provide freedom of choice for patients and bring down the punishingly high cost of health care. Jim’s six point plan to restore vigor to our private economy includes proposals to end all energy subsidies and to sunset and revisit all regulations every ten years.
Gordon Humphrey is a former Republican U.S. senator from New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Politics of choice: A word stripped of its meaning - 8
- Cataldo for Senate: A keeper for District 6 - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 20
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 49
- No news is bad news: Hassan goes to CDC school - 9
- No right to know: Our silent superintendent - 1
- Boutin for Senate: Constituent service for District 16 - 5
- Sanborn for Senate: The obvious choice in District 9 - 2
- Secret arrests: Names contradict ICE narrative - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?