Home » Opinion » Editorials
Garcia vs. Lambert: Who is to be trusted?
Lining up behind Lambert are the liberal Concord Monitor and somewhat less liberal Telegraph of Nashua.
Lambert’s shifting attacks on Garcia reveal more than his disdain for Republican primary voters. Lambert has spent much of the campaign saying he should be elected because he is not a career politician. Voters sick of politics as usual in Washington can trust him to be straight with them, he says. But in this primary Lambert is the one who has eagerly embraced the very sort of politics he decries. His dishonest attacks and desperate efforts to tell primary voters whatever they want to hear are exactly the behaviors voters say they despise in politicians.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park