Manchester man accused of shooting at West Side home indicted
July 21. 2016 11:04PM
MANCHESTER — A Manchester resident faces five felony charges in connection with the firing of a weapon into a West Side home this past spring.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court-North Grand Jury last week indicted John Gebo, 30, of 237 Spruce St., on the five charges — four reckless conduct charges and one felon in possession of a firearm charge.
Police have said that four people were in the first-floor apartment at 91 West St. on June 8 when Gebo allegedly fired the shots into the building.
Amanda Gurley, 26, of 273 Belmont St., faces a related felony charge in connection to the incident. Prosecutors allege that Gurley drove Gebo to the apartment, provided “counter surveillance immediately prior to the shootng and during the shooting,” and then drove Gebo away.
Gebo also faces a felony forgery, one misdemeanor theft and two misdemeanor receiving stolen property charges. According to the indictments, Gebo is charged with pawning a Canon camera and gold ring belonging to a victim with the initials R.C., aged 48, on April 14. He also is charged with forging one of her checks and passing it for $340.
The grand jury handed down several other indictiments last week:
• George Robinson, 18, of 215 Wilson St., faces three firearm charges and two drug charges. The charges allege sales of fentanyl and heroin, possession of a firearm while selling drugs and possession of two stolen fiearms.
• Brian Rutherford, 19, of 366 Massabesic St., faces three charges involving the sale of heroin, and possession of fentanyl and marijuana with the intent to distribute.
• Duane Smith, 39, of 242 Cedar St., faces three felony charges of sale of heroin.
• Eric Potvin, 31, of 76 Schiller St., faces three felony assault charges, one felony weapons charge and seven misdemeanor assault charges stemming from early May attacks on his girlfriend.
• Michael Vinagro, 26, of 751 Hevey St., faces stalking, assault, weapons and witness-tampering charges stemming from an April 26 assault on his girlfriend.
• Bianca Diminico, 27,of 21 Clifford Ave., faces six felony drug sale charges, alleging she sold fentanyl, heroin and methamphetamine to undercover police in late 2015 and early this year.