Inc. names fastest-growing companies in NH
August 17. 2016 10:16PM
A Londonderry company that moves oversize freight ranked as the fastest-growing logistics company in the nation as well as the fastest-growing company in New Hampshire, according to new Inc. Magazine rankings.
Highland Project Logistics saw its revenues grow by 7,904 percent during a three-year period to $8 million in 2015, landing it Number 23 on the overall Inc. 5000 rank.
Founder Radek Maly is no stranger to the list. A sister company he founded in Londonderry in 1998, Highland Forwarding, made the list seven times, most recently in 2014.
Twenty-three New Hampshire companies landed on this year’s list.
Highland Project Logistics, which employs five people at its worldwide headquarters on Kitty Hawk Landing, focuses on arranging transportation to move oversize cargo.
Topping the logistics rankings “should really help our sales staff in promoting our services,” Maly said.
Started five years ago, Highland Project Logistics once arranged for 45 windmill blades measuring 180 feet each to be trucked from Colorado to Houston and then shipped by cargo ship to deliver them to the Dominican Republic.
Last year, it shipped a whole gas refinery from Houston to Kazakhstan.
An executive who co-founded two businesses on the list credits his employees and customers.
Matt Nagler, managing partner and co-founder of The Nagler Group and KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting in Bedford, said, “Our hardworking employees and loyal, dedicated clients have helped us recognize our continued growth year after year.”
NH companies on the list
• RE/MAX Insight, Salem: real estate, ranked 689 with 571 percent, three-year growth through 2015 and $10 million in 2015 revenue;
• Vital, Portsmouth: advertising and marketing, 745, 534%, $3.3m;
• Unique System Skills, Nashua: IT services, 1038, 381%, $2m;
• DeStefano Architects, Portsmouth: construction, 1725, 216%, $2.4m;
Yogibo, Nashua: retail, 1769, 211%, $14.9m;
• Dyn, Manchester: IT services, 2068, 180%, $77.3m;
• Neoscope, Portsmouth: IT services, 2078, 179%, $2.2m;
• Celdara Medical, Lebanon: health, 2140, 173%, $3.4m;
• Paradigm Computer Consulting, Bedford: IT services, 2478, 144%, $3.9m;
• Global Technical Talent, Portsmouth: IT services, 2603, 136%, $31.5m;
• Lauchlan, Exeter: advertising and marketing, 2637, 134%, $3.3m;
• The Autumn Group, Windham: IT services, 2662, 132%, $3.8m;
• Amati Auto Group, Manchester: retail, 2748, 127%, $4.1m;
• easyBackgrounds, Newfields: business products and services, 2787, 125%, $3.6m;
• The Nagler Group, Bedford: human resources, 2838, 123%, $10.9m;
• Adaptive Communications Portsmouth: IT services, 2888, 120%, 103.5m;
• RAPID, Nashua: manufacturing 3240, 103%, $37.5m;
• Medicus Healthcare Solutions, Windham: health, 3837, 79%, $120.7m;
• Rustic Crust and American Flatbread, Pittsfield: food and beverage, 4259, 63%, $19.3m;
• Bean Group, Portsmouth: real estate, 4367, 60%, $22.7m;
• KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting, Bedford,: human resources, 4643, 52%, $10.5m;
• On Call International, Salem: health, 4754, 48%, 68.9m.