On Tuesday, in a story written by Nicholas Golden, Center Tuftonboro Police Chief Andrew Shagoury made some pretty outrageous claims about Senate Bill 12 (SB 12), aka “Constitutional Carry.” The exact same bill has been passed three times by the New Hampshire Legislature and has been promised to be signed into law by Governor Sununu. Shagoury never bothered testifying in person this year after humiliating himself during the hearings when the other bills that were passed. Instead, he’d rather humiliate himself, his gun control organization and his town, in writing.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment