DOVER — A rezoning amendment may be moving through the legislative process, but concerned residents are not allowing it to progress quietly.
The City Council met Wednesday to discuss a controversial measure that would change a large amount of land between Tolend and Littleworth roads from residential to industrial. The development of the plot, proposed by USA Training Centers, would bring the Seacoast Mavericks collegiate baseball team, a member of the Futures Collegiate Baseball League, to Dover.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment