NASHUA - Brady Sullivan Properties is aiming for a bigger mill development project on Franklin Street, with more than 30 apartment units added to the large-scale proposal.
The company, though the corporate entity Lofts 34 LLC, is seeking to amend its original proposal for 168 apartments by adding enough units to bring it to 200 apartments in the project. The developer has worked on renovating the Franklin Street mill property for more than a year.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment