The surprises just keep coming in this season of shake-ups for NASCAR. Just two races into a campaign that features a new title sponsor, a new stage-based race format and new rules regarding wrecked cars, the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series is reportedly primed for a change to its schedule. If the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority on Wednesday votes to approve a $17.5-million sponsorship proposal, according to multiple reports, NASCAR could add a second race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway starting in 2018.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment