DOVER The City of Rochester has filed a notice to appeal the recent Strafford County Superior Court decision in favor of the Amazon Park campground on Whitehouse Road.
The notice lists 27 specific questions for the Supreme Court to consider, including whether if the court erred "by abusing its discretion in granting declaratory judgment in favor" of the Weeden family "on the issue of year-round use of Amazon Park" and "on the issue of residential use of Amazon Park?CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment