SEABROOK — NextEra Energy Seabrook agreed to pay for repairs to the town-owned pier at Yankee Fisherman's Cooperative after it was damaged by a barge transporting machinery to Seabrook Station.
NextEra, which owns and operates Seabrook Station nuclear power plant, will pay $19,750 to repair the pier, according to a settlement agreement between the town and NextEra released at Monday's selectmen's meeting. The town will be responsible for completing the repairs with the money provided by NextEra, the settlement states.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment