Towns across NH postpone voting
Towns across New Hampshire have postponed voting. Check your town’s website before heading to the polls.
• Allenstown’s school and town voting will be held on Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Voting will take place at the St. John the Baptist Parish Hall located at 10 School St.
• Atkinson postponed its voting to Tuesday, March 21, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Atkinson Community Center.
• Barrington will vote March 21, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., at Barrington Middle School.
• Bedford postponed town and school elections to Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Bedford High School.
• Candia has postponed voting to Thursday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., at the CYAA Building, 27 Raymond Road.
• Dunbarton’s town meeting will now be held at 3 p.m. Saturday at the Community Center (20 Robert Rogers Road). Polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Derry rescheduled its election for Tuesday, March 21, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Epsom pushed its election to March 21. The polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Epsom Central School, 282 Black Hall Road.
• Goffstown’s ballot voting has been moved to Saturday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., at Bartlett Elementary for District 5 and Goffstown High School for District 1.
• Lee postponed voting to Saturday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the public safety complex.
• Londonderry moved voting to March 21. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Londonderry High School Gym, 295 Mammoth Road.
• Rollinsford set voting for Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., at Town Hall.
• Rye voting has been postponed to Saturday. The polls will be open from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. at Rye Elementary on Sagamore Road.
• Salem’s election has been postponed to Saturday. The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the same five polling locations (District 1, Fisk School, 14 Main St.; District 2, Soule School, 173 S. Policy St.; District 3, Barron School, 55 Butler St.; District 4, Ingram Senior Center, 1 Sally Sweets Way; District 6, North Salem School, 140 Zion Hill Road).