It was the deep-water dock that first attracted the couple to their new home on the New Hampshire seacoast. The husband, “a fisherman through and through,” says his wife, spotted the for-sale sign a few years ago while cruising the waters of Little Bay — where three rivers converge and flow to the Atlantic Ocean.
Wanting to downsize from their large Georgian-style house nearby, in which they had lived happily for more than 30 years, the couple envisioned building a simpler home with the bay as their backyard.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment