ROCHESTER — Two Barrington men were arrested on Tuesday in connection to three attempted robberies that occurred within an hour of each other in Rochester during the afternoon.
Rochester Police said Glen Lemelin, 25, is charged with one count of robbery and two counts of attempted theft, all felonies. Also arrested, according to police, was Robert Laughton, 28, who is currently on probation for robbery. Police said Laughton is charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit, all felonies.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment