PORTSMOUTH Cathartes Private Investments is scheduled to appear in front of the city's Planning Board on Thursday to request design review of its plan to build a five-story, 143-room hotel next to 3S Artspace in the city's booming North End.
The proposal also calls for the developer to create "a 43,325 square feet public park along the North Mill Pond waterfront, which will be constructed in two phases, and a 2,869 square foot public path from Vaughan Street to the waterfront park," according to a memo written by Planning Director Rick Taintor.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment