GILFORD — A community is showing their support for a Gilford family that lost their daughter during the 2017 blizzard.
The GoFundMe page, which has raised nearly $3,000 so far, said Ava only had her license for three short weeks before losing her life in a car crash. Money is also being raised for the family through YouCaring, which has surpassed it's $10,000 goal.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment