GILFORD — A 65-year-old man who was found face down on a trail at Gunstock Mountain Resort Wednesday morning was later declared dead at Lakes Region General Hospital.
Greg Goddard, general manager of the ski resort, said they got a call about the man, who was unresponsive, at 11:15 a.m., and that the safety crew performed CPR on the man until Gilford Fire-Rescue could take over. Goddard said the man was a guest at the resort.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment