A man is dead and a woman is in the hospital after police say they were shot by a teenager Wednesday in Farmington, New Hampshire.
Kameron Bradley says he was just at his friend's house a few days ago; with police now blocking the driveway. "I was just kind of in shock," he said. "He seemed fine when I saw him. Something got into him maybe, he might've snapped or something." Neighbors say the people who live at the home are always firing guns in the backyard, so they never would have imagined that Wednesday's gunshots would lead to death.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment