21 NH businesses make the Inc. 5000, Greenland's PoliteMail is state's fastest growingBy MICHAEL COUSINEAU
New Hampshire Union Leader
August 17. 2018 10:13AM
Greenland-based PoliteMail Software topped this year’s list of fastest-growing private companies in New Hampshire, according to Inc. magazine’s national ranking.
The software company’s 2017 revenue of $3.6 million grew by 490 percent over three years, landing it at Number 1,005 nationwide, with 21 workers. It provides Outlook-based, employee email engagement solutions, according to its website.
The Hype Agency in Salem ranked 4,570 with $5 million in revenues for 71 percent growth and 2,275 employees.
Making the list is “good to get our name out there and show our growth,” said Dayna Gilchrist, founder and CEO.
The promotional staffing agency has 15 full-time employees in New Hampshire with the remainder predominately part-time and occasional workers.
The firm’s work includes helping organize promotional events for national companies, such as acting as “brand ambassadors” offering Diet Coke samples during New England Patriots home games, she said.
Also making the list were:
• PT United, Nashua, health industry, ranked 1,102, had $2.3 million in revenue, for 448 percent growth and 10 workers.
• The Autumn Group, Windham, human resources, was ranked 1,507 with $7.6 million in revenue, or 312 percent growth with 11 employees.
• National Energy & Light, Nashua, manufacturing, ranked 1,553, recorded $20.6 million in revenues, for 303 percent growth with 26 workers.
• Amati Auto Group, Hooksett, retail, ranked 2,137 with $6.7 million in revenue and 208 percent growth and five employees.
• RK Parisi Enterprises, Keene, retail, ranked 2,329, had $5.7 million in revenues and 187 percent growth with 12 employees.
• Strolid, Salem, business products and services, ranked 2,332, had $4.4 million in revenue and 187 percent growth with 93 workers.
• Legacy Global Sports, Portsmouth, logistics and transportation, ranked 2,423, recorded $53.1 million in revenue, for 178 percent growth and 400 workers.
• Infinity Massage Chairs, Seabrook, consumer products and services ranked 2,480, with $36.7 million in revenues and 174 percent growth with 95 workers.
• Marshall Scientific, Hampton, health, ranked 2,592, recorded $2.5 million in revenue for 164 percent growth and seven workers.
• Vital, Portsmouth, advertising and marketing, ranked 2,724 with $5.3 million in revenue, 153 percent growth, with between 25 and 49 employees.
• North Point Outdoors, Derry, construction, ranked 2,840 with $5.5 million in revenue, for 145 percent growth and 48 workers.
• Bean Group, Portsmouth, real estate, ranked 3,062 with $35.8 million in revenue and 131 percent growth with 25 workers.
• Medicus Healthcare Solutions, Windham, health, ranked 3,373 with $189.5 million and 330 employees.
• GYK Antler, Manchester, advertising and marketing, ranked 3,592 with $20 million in revenue for 104 percent growth with 70 employees.
• Microtime Computers, Amherst, IT management, ranked 4,008, recorded $2.6 million in revenues for 88 percent growth and 22 workers.
• Unique System Skills, Nashua, education, ranked 4,206 with $2.7 million in revenues and 52 employees.
• Right Height Manufacturing, Manchester, manufacturing, ranked 4,342, with $3.3 million in revenues for 77 percent growth with eight workers.
• Pete and Gerry’s Organics, Monroe, food and beverage, ranked 4,411 with $176.5 million in revenues for 75 percent growth and 180 workers.
• Freedom Energy Logistics, Auburn, energy, ranked 4,591 with $4.1 million in revenues for 70 percent growth and 21 workers.
“Being included in this competitive and prestigious list of entrepreneurs is a true testament of the work we have done in the New England energy market,” said Gus Fromuth, managing director of Freedom Energy Logistics. “It is quite the accomplishment to be named to this elite list and to be named two times in a row especially in a challenging business environment.”