Blacksmith Shop Bridge #21
Town House Road
The Blacksmith Shop Bridge was used by only one family and given its name because of its close proximity to a local blacksmith shop that once stood in an area know as Slab City. It is closed to vehicular traffic.
Year of Construction: - 1881
Original Cost: - $873
Two miles east of N.H. Route 12A on Town House Road in Cornish over Mill Brook.
Multiple Kingpost truss. The bridge is 91'0" long with a clear span of 76'4". It has an overall width of 14'3" with a roadway width of 11'5" and a maximum vertical clearance of 9'3".