Franconia Village Trails
Easton Road - Franconia
The Franconia Inn, with help from Lovett's Inn, Horse & Hound Inn, and the Pinestead Farm Inn, maintains a network of trails totaling over 65 km. Most of the trails are single track in width, winding through the woods, over brooks and across meadows. The trails create a very intimate feeling with the forest, unlike the larger double track commercial touring centers. Rentals available.
Cross Country Skiing
|Total Kilometers||Kilometers Tracked||Kilometers Skate Groomed||Kilometers Backcountry||Snowmaking Coverage|
|10 to 15 Kilometers
|Local National Forest Trails nearby.|
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.franconiainn.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty