McIntyre Ski Area
50 Chalet Court - Manchester
Located in Manchester just minutes off I-93, McIntyre has specialized in teaching new skiers and snowboarders of all ages for almost 40 years. The area is also home to numerous local ski programs and a lift-serviced snowtubing area. Lessons range from your first day on snow to getting through race gates. Guests will find a brand new base lodge, and two recently installed surface lifts, making learning to ski or ride that much easier.
|Vertical Drop||Skiable Terrain||# of Trails||Novice||Intermediate||Expert||Glades||# of Lifts|
|420 ft.||35 acres||9||75%||15%||10%||No||5|
|Services: Learn to ski or snowboard packages, group & private lessons, kids programs, ski & snowboard rentals. Terrain Park with table tops, spines and rails.|
|4||1||McIntyre's Thrill Hill for snowtubing is always fun. Recently expanded the runs to over 600 feet. Our new Wonder Carpet conveyor lift makes it faster going up, and we've added 4 new lanes to make it even faster going down. There are a total of 8 lanes with a range of speeds to suit anyone from the most timid tuber to the wildly adventurous.
Must be at least 5-years old and 44" tall to ride.
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.mcintyreskiarea.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Mind your (flea-market) manners