Windblown Ski Area
Routes 123 & 124 - New Ipswich
A family-owned and operated business since 1972, Windblown offers a ski experience that is no longer typical in these days of the mega-ski conglomerates. Here, the pace is slower and the people seem friendlier. Since 1972 skiers from all over New England have been returning each year to ski their favorite trails at Windblown. Here in what Thoreau called “The Front Range”, on the beautiful high terrain at the gateway to the Monadnock Region, you will find 40 kilometers of trails with a variety to please every member of your family. We take special care to provide exceptional grooming, the highest quality rental skis and snowshoes, and a family-friendly handcrafted Base Lodge with healthy food and pleasant wood-heated spaces. We hope you take the short drive to discover our scenic trails that undulate and curve with rhythms and landscapes that say, “Ski me one more time”.
Cross Country Skiing
|Total Kilometers||Kilometers Tracked||Kilometers Skate Groomed||Kilometers Backcountry||Snowmaking Coverage|
|40||Snowshoers may use all of the network trails as well as backcountry trails.|
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.windblownxc.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions