New Hampshire Race Tracks
New Hampshire Motor Speedway The NHMS has become New England's NASCAR mecca for drivers and fans of the sport that travel here from all over the country to attend races. Over 100,000 people attend each NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race, exceeding the attendance at the Superbowl. Other big races include the Winston Cup Series and NASCAR Busch Series Grand National Division. Known as the "Magic Mile," NHMS is an oval 1.6 mile track that is banked at 12 degrees. Located near Loudon, the Speedway is about 75 miles from Boston and 11 miles from Concord. Plenty of parking, including RV parking, is available at the track,
• More NHMS info
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.