One of the longest and highest zipline canopy tours in the northeast.
The first and one of the largest Zipline attractions in the northeast.
Over three miles of ziplines, bridges and platforms, along with off-road "safari" tours and professionally guided snowmobiling. Three separate zipline courses to choose from. Cruise up to 200 feet above the forest floor at speeds up to 50 mph on the "Skyrider" course, zip through the forest canopy on the original Treetop Canopy Tour (the first in New England), or try the new SUPER SkyRider tour. Three hundred private acres and spectacular views surrounded by the beautiful White Mountain National Forest and tours run year round! Great team-building, recreational activity to add onto your meeting or event. New "Thrillsville" Aerial Fun Park for all ages featuring Giant Swings, Treehouse, Bridges and the 1st in the country "Power Fan" Freefall device along with other elements. It is a truly unforgettable experience!
- Self-guided challenge course
- Bridges, cargo nets, climbing tower, treehouse & much more.
- 2 ziplines
- Powerfan© Free-fall drop
- BigAirBag© Stuntzone & Collosus ramp
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.