Manchester, NH 03102
The Amoskeag Fishways offers award winning school programs, public programs for all ages, family nights, pre-school programs, vacation series, Saturday workshops with quirky and fun special events.
Open 7 days/week in May and June, during fish season when the fish ladder is running. Come see several species of ocean fish return to spawn in the Merrimack River. Watch through underground viewing windows, fish migration, historic diorama and exhibits with waterpower displays.
Guided tours are available during fish season.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.