Merrimack, NH 03054
Quality, tradition and a century-old reputation for brewing the world's finest beers have made the Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tour a favorite among New Hampshire visitors. And of course, the chance to see the legendary Budweiser Clydesdales up close adds to the fun.
In one hour, you'll learn about the slow, natural brewing process Anheuser-Busch has been using for more than 100 years. The tour is highlighted by historical displays and Anheuser-Busch memorabilia that reveal important stages of progress along the way to becoming the world's largest brewer. The tours are offered free of charge.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.