P.O. Box 308
Bartlett, NH 03812
Toll Free: 800-223-SNOW
Located in the Mount Washington Valley just outside of North Conway, this four season resort offers activities to captivate all interests.
In the summer, guests can ride down the resort's mile-long Alpine Slides - the longest in North America, test out the new four-person Eurobungy Trampoline, conquer the 23' climbing wall, or explore New Hampshire's most extensive on-and off-slope mountain biking trails. Guests looking for a little slower pace can take a guided horseback ride along the Saco River, cool off on one of four waterslides or in Buddy Bear's Playpool, or relax on the Scenic Sky Ride to the summit of Attitash.
In the winter, Attitash offers 77 trails and 307 acres of skiing and riding on two mountain peaks plus New Hampshire's most powerful snowmaking system and the states longest Superpipe.
The new Nor'Easter Mountain Coaster carries you 1,420 feet up Attitash Mountain on twin stainless steel rails, providing spectacular views of the White Mountain scenery before descending on a thrilling 2,880 foot ride down through the forested mountain terrain, dropping 316 vertical feet through a series of banked curves, dips and straight-aways at rider-controlled speeds of up to 25 miles per hour.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.