New Hampshire Aviation Museum
1 Garside Way
Manchester, NH 03103
The Aviation Museum of New Hampshire is the home of the New Hampshire Aviation Historical Society.
Founded in 1995, the New Hampshire Aviation Historical Society is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to preserve the history of aviation in New Hampshire, collecting aviation-related information and artifacts of the past, present and future. The Aviation Museum of New Hampshire is located behind the Manchester Boston Regional Airport and is housed in the original 1937 Art Deco terminal of the Manchester Airport, which was moved to this location when the new airport was built.
Museum exhibits cover persons, places, events and artifacts related to the aviation history of New Hampshire. The information presented about the pioneering men and women who have represented New Hampshire in the air will take you back in time and might even change the way you think about New Hampshire, especially the contributions out State has made to the aviation history of America and the world. There are no full size aircraft on exhibit at this time.
The museum also presents live programs covering aeronautical history and aviation related science.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.