The Fells, John Hay National Wildlife Refuge
Newbury, NH 03255
Lake Sunapee summer home of John Hay, private secretary to President Lincoln and Secretary of State under McKinley and Theodore Roosevelt.
Nature trails, formal gardens, guided weekend house tours. Stroll the 100-ft. perennial border, enjoy the formal rose terrace, discover 600 rock garden species, explore the secret woodland garden.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.