Gunstock Mountain Resort
719 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03246
Gunstock has everything from mountain biking, in-line skating, and mountainboarding to paddleboats and kayaks. It also has a full slopeside terrain park.
Children can try their hand at fishing or go for a hike along the wetlands boardwalk. Kids can also enjoy a variety of camps. A chairlift offers panoramic views of the surrounding lakes and mountains and there is horseback riding available onsite at Cobble Mountain Stables.
For a complete list of winter offerings, visit our Winter Fun section.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.